ARTIST TO ARTIST | ACRYLIC TECHNIQUES | ART NEWS | ALL POSTS

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Acrylic Revolution

I had no idea there were so many people interested in acrylic painting. My new book Acrylic Revolution sold out of its first printing (over 10,000 books) in the first 7 months. The second print run has been available since November 2007, and is the same version as the first - no changes made. To purchase a copy, please Click here for a link to Amazon's discounted price. There are several new workshops and free acrylic lectures recently scheduled. Please click here to see my updated teaching schedule.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pg said...

What a great book! I bought it over the Holidays. I have always struggled with acrylic painting, but the techniques in your book are so helpful and inspiring.
Great work!

January 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home